SUBA'S PODI ... [ OR ] PARUPPU PODI

SUBA'S  PODI ...  [ OR ]  PARUPPU PODI

When I thought of having podis for rice first thing came to my mind was Paruppu Podi.... When I was trying to collect the recipes from my friends .......My friend  Suba was the first one to come with this podi recipe..... when I made it I was very much satisfied with the taste and started to have it with hot rice almost daily.... THANK U SUBA.............


SUBA'S  PODI

INGREDIENTS:

Pottu kadalai                       - 2 cups

Red Chilly                            - 5 

Dried curry leaves                - 1/2 cup

Garlic  Cloves                      - 5

Asfoedita powder                - 1/2 tsp

Salt                                      - to taste

METHOD:

Grind all the ingredients together in blender..

Store it in air tight container..

Serve it with hot rice.....                         

No comments:

Post a Comment